There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.
Product code: 24851
Despatched in 3-5 days.
Is clinically proven to relieve pain and improve stiffness equivalent to a prescription pain killer*, without the use of drugs.
-Relieves the pain of osteoarthritis
-Reduces stiffness and improves joint function
-Helps lubricate and protect your joints
-Convenient twice daily application
Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium MEtabisulfite, BHT.
• Flexiseq is for external use only, avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets in eyes, rinse well with clean water immediately.
• Unless otherwise directed by your doctor, apply twice daily, in the morning and the evening, to the soft tissues around the
affected joint. Apply a quantity appropriate to the size of the joint being treated:
– For a knee, shoulder or hip, a line as long as your index finger.
– For an ankle, wrist or the fingers on one hand, a line as long as half of your index finger.
• It is important that you personalise the dose for the particular joint you are treating.
• Wash hands after application.
• It is important to allow the treated area to dry out before covering. Failure to do so will reduce the functionality of the product.
• You must allow the Flexiseq gel to dry for at least 10 minutes, or until the skin is touch dry before covering the area.
• If the gel is taking longer than 10 minutes to dry, you have probably applied too much and you should try using a little less
• If the gel is taking less than 10 minutes, you should apply a little more next time.
• You can reduce the time it takes for Flexiseq to dry by warming the skin before applying the gel.
• Twice-daily treatment with Flexiseq can provide pain relief after as little as 2 days. However, it may take up to several days of
continuous use for the full effect to be seen.
• Once opened, continue to store between 8°C and 25°C and use the product within three months.
Thank you for your interest in Flexiseq Osteoarthritis. Enter your email and we'll contact you as soon as it's available again.
Sign up for the latest news, offers and ideas.
eChemist.co.uk © 2023. All rights reserved.