Magnesium is one of the most abundant minerals in the body and serves many important functions especially maintaining normal bones, alongside calcium and vitamin D. It helps maintain normal muscle function so may be useful at night-time but also when lives are busy or for people who are very physically active. It also helps to replace magnesium that is lost from the diet through modern farming methods, storage, cooking and environmental factors such as pollution, smoking, alcohol and today’s demanding lifestyle.
As with all our True Food formulations, mega doses are unnecessary due to high bioavailability of the magnesium and other nutrients. This is also a great product to take during pregnancy. The Higher Nature omega oils are also recommended to take alongside.
- Magnesium is needed to maintain normal bones, teeth, muscle function and nervous system
- Great for busy lifestyles as it helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Food form that your body easily recognises
- Supplementing magnesium also helps meet your body’s increased needs during pregnancy
- Ideal to support busy lifestyles
- Magnesium is known as nature’s relaxing mineral
- May aid a restful night’s sleep
- Magnesium contributes to normal electrolyte balance so helpful if exercising later in the evening
- It also contributes to normal psychological function.
One tablet typically provides
50mg Magnesium*. As a guide one 50mg tablet is comparable in effect to 200mg of standard isolated magnesium supplements. *True Food nutrients also contain B vitamins, betaglucans, glutathione, choline, inositol, amino acids and other phytonutrients naturally found in fermented food cultures of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (food yeast).
Tableted with these natural ingredients:
Silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, methylcellulose coating, natural vanilla extract, glycerine.
Direction for Use
Take 2-3 tablets a day, with or between meals (children over 8 years, 1-2 tablets a day)or as your health professional advises. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. A True Food® Supernutrition Plus multivitamin is also recommended.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.Keep out of reach of children.Ensure lid is tight and store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.