Higher Nature Chlorella
Chlorella is known as the ‘green blood of plant life’ as it naturally contains chlorophyll, which of course is the cornerstone of plant life.
It provides so many nutrients that it is great to take all year round and especially if you are on a cleansing programme or your diet is nutrient deficient.
- Chlorella is a fresh water alga often termed a ‘superfood’;
- Contains a rich source of many vitamins and minerals;
- One of the best, and widely used, sources of chlorophyll known as the ‘green blood of plant life’;
- Naturally cleanses;
- Particularly useful where diets are deficient in green vegetables or fruit;
- Ideal for use with Alka-Clear on a cleansing programme;
- Why is it a superfood? Because it naturally contains so many nutrients.