Higher Nature Astaxanthin & Blackcurrant
Bringing together, Astaxanthin, a carotenoid and one of nature's jewels, with blackcurrants, an excellent source of phytonutrients, alongside tomatoes, a natural source of lycopene. A marvellous all-round combination.
You need an array of nutrients to work throughout your whole body. However, certain nutrients, like Astaxanthin, have a natural affinity to specific functions and areas in the body. Pollutants, including sunlight, bombard your body daily so internal protection is needed. Astaxanthin, for your skin and eyes.
- Astaxanthin is one of nature's jewels, powered by its pink colour.
- From the family of carotenoids, known for their ability to scavenge free radicals
- Pollutants, including sunlight, bombard your body daily so internal protection is needed
- The Higher Nature astaxanthin is sourced naturally from the alga, Haematococus pluvialis
- Astaxanthin has a particular affinity for your skin and eyes
- Also contains blackcurrants, an excellent source of vitamin C and phytonurients
- Great taken alongside VisualEyes.