Higher Nature Aloe Gold Cherry/Cranberry
Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis Miller) is a remarkable plant referred to by the ancient Egyptians as the ‘plant of immortality’.
So what’s so special?
Well there are around 75 potentially active constituents within the vitamins, minerals, sugars, lignins, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids. It appears to exert health benefits internally and externally and was also hailed as the ‘Elixir of Youth’ by Cleopatra.
So why is it a superfood? Because it’s a great all-rounder with proven health benefits, over many thousands of years.
- Deliciously flavoured with 7% unsprayed Cherry and Cranberry juices;
- Contains up to 18,000 MPS per litre;
- All the benefits of Aloe Gold Natural with additional taste;
- Contains only natural preservatives;
- Aloe may provide antioxidant support.