Zita West Vital Essence 3 Premium Nutrition for Weeks 28-40 of Pregnancy.
- So it is good to have a plentiful supply to prevent it being scavenged from your own skeleton.
- Brain cells are multiplying faster than at any other time.
- Your baby is growing faster than at any other time in your pregnancy.
- Your pelvic joints expand and your breast tissue develops.
- Magnesium to help with the synthesis of protein and healthy cell division.
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives, gluten and yeast.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Calcium Citrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Choline Bitartrate, Ferrous Fumarate, Pomegranate Extract, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Zinc Citrate, Modified Tapioca Starch, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Grapeskin Extract, Anti-caking Agent: Silicon Dioxide; Coenzyme Q10, Olive Oil, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Thiamin ((Vitamin B1) as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Magnesium Stearate, Inositol, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Manganese Gluconate, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 1, Colour: Titanium Dioxide; Soya Oil 1, Acacia Gum, Beta Carotene, Copper Citrate, Sunflower Oil, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Lycopene, Lutein, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Antioxidants: Natural Mixed Tocopherols 1, Ascorbyl Palmitate; Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol). Allergen Information: 1 - From Soya.
If under medical supervision seek guidance from your medical practitioner before using this product.This product contains iron, which if taken in excess by young children, may be harmful.