We believe skin radiance comes from within.
Perfectil® Platinum's premium TimeDefy formula is a major advance in skin nutrition and specifically targeted towards maintaining a radiant skin complexion.
It's advanced formula contains a range of micro-nutrients which taken on a daily basis, can help contribute to the health and appearance of your skin.
Perfectil® Platinum's unique “cell renewal” formula combines nutrients that contribute to both cell protection and collagen formation:
Skin & collagen formation
· Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation, the substance that helps to keep skin supple.
· Plus Riboflavin (vit.B2), Niacin (vit.B3) and biotin, which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
Cell division & protection
The most significant cause of premature skin ageing is sunlight (UV radiation) as well as pollution, smoking and the high levels of damaging free radicals this generates.
· Antioxidant vitamins E, C and riboflavin (vit. B2) contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
· The TimeDefy™ formula also includes vitamins D and B12, folic acid with minerals iron, magnesium & zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal cell division.
All round nail & hair support
· Selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal nail health.
· Also includes biotin which contributes to normal hair health, and copper which contributes to normal hair pigmentation.
The advanced formula includes Advanced Bio Marine Collagen Complex, pine bark extract, blackcurrant seed oil, lycopene and Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA). Perfectil ® Platinum’s specialist formula also provides a cross section of vitamins and minerals to help maintain all round health.
Two tablets per day are recommended with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Taking the tablet with a large meal maximises the absorption of the nutrients.Perfectil ® Platinum should only be taken on a full stomach. Always ensure that Perfectil ® Platinum is taken with plenty of liquid to wash the tablet down, and not tea or coffee as this may cause the tablet to disintegrate too early.