Nivea Sun Kids Protect & Sensitive Sun Lotion SPF50+ Very High
- High UVA protection to help reduce the risk of sun-induced allergies
- Suitable for children's sensitive skin
- Unscented caring formula.
- Contains highly effective UVA/UVB fitter system for immediate protection
- Protects against sun exposure and long term UV induced skin damage
- Extra water resistant
- UVA/UVB protection system - EU compliant, Immediate protection, Very water resistant, Skin compatibility dermatologically approved, 100% free of perfumes, colourants and preservatives, UVA**** Superior
- UVA-UVB Protection System. Reduces the risk of skin allergies. Very water resistant. Free from perfumes, colourants and preservatives. UVA **** Superior. Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
Aqua, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Titanium Dioxide (nano), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Stearyl Alcohol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sodium Acrytates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Trisodium EDTA.
Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.When applied correctly this bottle contains 13 applications for a small child's body.Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm).Reapply frequently especially after swimming and toweling.For young children wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, and legs)Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11am-03pm) and prolonged sun exposure.Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.Wear protective clothing, a hat, sunglasses and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.Always use an SPF suitable for your skin.Does not provide protection for already burnt skin.Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces.