Non-aerosol, easy to apply, pump spray to protect from midges, wasps, mosquitoes, and horseflies.
Especially suitable for outdoor activities eg walking, gardening and camping in the UK and northern Europe.
To minimise the risk of being stung when wasps and bees are present, avoid any sudden movements or gesture.
If anyone has known severe allergic reactions to wasp stings, they should continue to use their emergency treatment if stung.
Insect repellent factor :
- Up to 6 hours protection when outdoors & camping.
- For use in countries with no known risk of malaria or other insect transmitted disease.
- Ideal for outdoor use and camping activities.
- For adults and children from 12 months.
Ethyl Butylacetylaminopropiate (IR3535), Aqua, 2-Methyl-1, 3-Propanediol, Polysorbate80, Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Parfum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potasium Sorbate.
Direction for Use
Apply carefully to all exposed clean & dry skin except for eyes and lips.For use on face, spray into palm of hand before applying.Reapply as necessary, depending on conditions, as high temperature, humidity and other environmental factors can reduce the duration of protection of all insect repellents.Reseal container securely after use.Store in a cool dry place.
For external use only.Harmful if swallowed.Keep out of reach of children.Avoid contact with eyes, lips and damaged skin.In the unlikely event of any skin reaction, discontinue use.