Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism and the normal function of the immune system, as well as fulfilling many other important roles within the body.
The sublingual delivery provides greater absorption and our vitamin B12 is especially good for the elderly.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the formation of red blood cells
- It is also needed for normal homocysteine metabolism, energy production and the nervous system
- Many people have difficulty absorbing Vitamin B12 and may have deficiency symptoms
- A highly absorbable sublingual powder, maximising effectiveness
- Improved taste with tooth-friendly Xylitol
- Ideal for anyone who has trouble swallowing tablets
- With long-handled scoop.
Half level measure provides:
200µg vitamin B12, 20mg vitamin C, maltodextrin, brown rice flour, xylitol, beetroot, natural berry flavour, apple, cranberry.
Bulking agent: potato maltodextrin; bulking agent: brown rice fl our; vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), sweetener: xylitol; anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; beetroot powder (carrier: potato maltodextrin; acidity regulator: citric acid); berry fl avouring (carrier: potato maltodextrin, emulsifi er: acacia gum), vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), apple powder, cranberry powder.