For healthy glucose and lipid metabolism. When blood sugar runs low, appetite is generated and when it is high, the body lays down more fat. Saccharomyes cerevisiae (food yeast) naturally contains GTF (glucose tolerance factor) Chromium plus co-factors, which helps maintain healthy carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. Useful as part of a weight management programme.
Higher Nature True Food® GTF Chromium features:
- Potent, food form complex with chromium
- Contains additional vitamins, minerals and botanicals
- Helps support healthy glucose metabolism
- Useful as part of a weight management programme
- May help support sugar cravings
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the richest known food source of GTF (glucose tolerance factor) chromium.
One tablet typically provides
200µg Chromium*, 10mg Niacin*, 5mg Zinc*, 2mg Vitamin B6*, 10mg Inulin® (Jerusalem artichoke) plus other phyto-nutrients. - *True Food® nutrients also contain B vitamins, beta glucans, glutathione, choline, inositol, amino acids and other phytonutrients naturally found in fermented food cultures of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (food yeast).
Tableted with these natural ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid, methylcellulose, glycerine, natural vanilla flavour.