Apple Cider Vinegar has long been regarded in folklore as a versatile health aid.It is popular as a digestive aid and to support healthy weight. Use it as a skin toner, on abrasions or as a hair rinse when diluted with water.
Subtle apple taste, unfiltered, unpasteurised and naturally fermented to retain the nutritious ‘mother’ created from the beneficial bacteria.
100% organic, unfiltered, unpasteurised Apple Cider Vinegar providing ‘mother’ which is the highly nutritious culture of Acetobacter Bacteria. Contains only naturally occurring trace minerals, pectin and enzymes and is a great addition to any store cupboard.
- Zesty-tasting, made from 100% organic apples
- Low acidity – only 5% acetic acid which is less then regular vinegar
- Also contains naturally occurring pectin, trace minerals and enzymes
- Mix into salad dressings, sauces, marinades and pickling recipes
- Can also be diluted and used as a skin toner, hair rinse or on abrasions.
Why is it a superfood? It has been prized for centuries as a tasty food with all round health benefits.
One 5 ml teaspoon typically provides
Protein 10mg, Carbohydrates 100mg of which: Sugars 10mg, Fat 10mg of which: Saturates 0mg, Fibre 30mg.
Organically grown apple cider vinegar.