Higher Nature MSM Glucosamine Joint Complex
MSM is a form of Sulphur.
Sulphur is needed to form collagen.
Glucosamine, an amino sugar, occurs naturally in the body where it forms part of the connective tissue and helps maintain joint and cartilage function.
- Copper is needed for connective tissue structure and zinc helps maintenance of normal bones;
- Contains vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage;
- Also contains celery seed, nettle, ginger, ginseng and kelp;
- Easy to swallow tablets;
- Contains glucosamine hydrochloride, the superior form of glucosamine;
- With 25mg of ginger extract – equivalent to 500mg of ginger root.
One tablet typically provides:
450mg MSM, 150mg Glucosamine (from 180mg Glucosamine hydrochloride), 7.5mg Celery Seed extract (equivalent to 75mg Celery Seed), 18.75mg Nettle Leaf extract (equivalent to 75mg Nettle Leaf), 25mg Ginger extract (equivalent to 500mg ginger rhizome), 30mg Vitamin C, 1.5mg Panax Ginseng (equivalent to 15mg Panax Ginseng), 5mg Zinc (citrate), 5mg Kelp, 250µg Copper (citrate), 250µg Boron.
Methyl sulphonyl methane, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; natural lithothamnion calcarea, glucosamine HCl, ascorbic acid, anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate; ginger rhizome extract pdr, nettle leaf extract pdr, zinc citrate, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; coating: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (glycerine); celery seed extract pdr, natural kelp†, sodium borate, panax ginseng extract pdr, copper citrate. pdr = powder. *(vegetarian source) †May contain naturally occurring fi sh and crustacea.