This delicious shake is ideal for anyone on a low GI diet.
The High Fibre Vitality Shake contains apples, ground flax seeds, ground almonds, rice protein and quinoa, together with sesame and pumpkin seeds. It provides an array of B vitamins as well as vitamin C and many minerals including magnesium and calcium. It’s great mixed in with skimmed, coconut or soya milk or in a fruit juice with some additional fruit.
- Delicious apple tasting shake providing essential vitamins, minerals and fibre
- Good source of protein from plant foods
- Helps promote a feeling of fullness
- Naturally sweetened with FOS (food for friendly bacteria)
- Contains essential fats and fibre from rice protein, almonds, flax, sunflower, sesame and pumpkin seeds.
- Also contains oat bran, quinoa, rice, soya and beet fibre
- Ideal mixed with ½ pint skimmed milk, soya milk, rice milk or juice
- Contains Vitamin A. Do not take if pregnant or planning pregnancy
- Contains nuts.
Apples, ground Flax Seeds, ground Almonds, Rice protein, Soya isolate, FOS (Fructo-Oligosaccharides), ground Quinoa, Lecithin*, Oat bran, Beet fibre, ground Sunflower, Sesame and Pumpkin seeds, Apple pectin. *from Soya. - VITAMINS AND MINERALS PER 30G SERVING TYPICALLY PROVIDES: 800µg Vitamin A, 6.25µg Vitamin D2, 33.3mg Vitamin E, 100mg Vitamin C, 5mg Vitamin B1, 5mg Vitamin B2, 20mg Vitamin B3, 10mg Vitamin B6, 200µg Folic Acid, 2.5µg Vitamin B12, 150µg Biotin, 20mg Vitamin B5, 20µg Vitamin K, 350mg Calcium, 14mg Iron, 300mg Magnesium, 15mg Zinc, 150µg Iodine, 0.3mg Copper, 50µg Selenium, 2.5mg Manganese, 50µg Chromium.
Blend 3 level scoops (typically 30g) with half a pint of skimmed milk, soya milk, or fruit juice and a piece of low GI fruit.