Higher Nature Flax Seed Oil Capsules
Flax Seed oil is a great natural source of the essential omegas, together with some omega 9, making it an excellent choice for those not wanting to take fish oils.
Flax Seed also provides lignans which contain phytoestrogens that may have an hormone balancing effect.
- Sourced from unrefined flaxseed oil which is an excellent source of omega 3;
- Also a good source of Omegas 6 and 9;
- Fatty acids make up the cell walls and are essential for many body processes;
- Easy to swallow, soft gelatine capsules;
- Ideal for travelling;
- Also available as Organic Flax Seed Oil.
Three capsules typically provide:
Alpha Linolenic Acid (omega 3 EFA) 987mg, Linoleic acid (omega 6 EFA) 309mg, Oleic acid (omega 9 FA) 309mg.
Encapsulated with these natural ingredients:
Cold-pressed, unrefi ned fl ax (Linum usitatissimum) seed oil, capsule: gelatine,glycerine.
Take 1-3 capsules 3 times a day, or as your health professional advises.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ensure lid is tight and store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.