Collagen helps form cushions at joint ends, ensuring comfortable movement. It is important for healthy skin, cartilage, joints, bones, ligaments, tendons, hair and nails. Researchers believe we lose 1.5% of our collagen each year after the age of 30 and so it is important to replenish.
- Hydrolysed (broken down) for maximum absorption
- Non shark marine collagen
- Free from artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives
- Best taken with True Food C and Advanced Nutrition Complex
- Pure marine collagen is also available in powder form in Collaflex Drink.
Two tablets typically provide
Collagen hydrolysate 1400mg (non-shark, marine source) providing hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine in combination with other amino acids to a 93% minimum protein content.
Hydrolysed collagen (from fish (including tilapia and Nile perch]), bulking agent: natural Lithothamnion calcarea; bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate*; zein protein coating. *(vegetarian source).
Ideally, take 2 or more tablets a day 30 minutes before or 2 hours after meals, to a maximum of 10 tablets per day.
Keep out of reach of children. Ensure lid is tight and store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.