Higher Nature Æterna Gold Collagen Drink provides pure marine (non-shark) Collagen, plus Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C, as a nutritional supplement. Vitamin C is important for healthy skin and for the formation of healthy connective tissue.
- Contains high potency pure marine (non-shark) Collagen;
- Collagen is a major protein that supports firm, youthful skin;
- After 30, we lose 1.5% Collagen a year;
- Hydrolysed, more absorbable form of collagen as large protein molecules have been broken down;
- Hyaluronic acid helps maintains skin moisture;
- Vitamin C aids Collagen production and tissue renewal;
- Delicious just added to juice;
- Contains fish products so may not be suitable for people with a fish allergy.
Half a scoop typically provides:
4042mg hydrolysed Collagen, providing hydroxyproline and hydroxlysine in combination with other amino acids to a 90% minimum protein content, 50mg Hyaluronic acid, 55mg Vitamin C.
Hydrolysed marine collagen (from fish [catfish, pangasus catfish and tilapia]), calcium ascorbate, olive oil, sodium hyaluronate.
Direction for Use
Each half scoop contains approximately 4g and so each pot contains roughly 20 servings.
Adults, mix 1/2 a scoop to a smooth paste with a small amount of chilled water or juice (ideally orange, pineapple, grapefruit, cloudy apple or pear), then add more water or juice, stirring all the time until dissolved (approximately one minute) before drinking.
Take 30 minutes before meals of 2 hours after meals, or as your health professional advises.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ensure lid is tight and store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.