Freederm Treatment Gel is an anti-inflammatory treatment for mild to moderate acne pimples and spots that is especially suitable for tackling the redness and tenderness of inflamed spots.
Freederm Treatment Gel contains an anti-inflammatory active ingredient - nicotinamide - which has been clinically proven to help get rid of inflamed red spots.
These are the ones that are reddish in colour, are usually tender and may have pus in them.
Freederm Treatment Gel benefits:
- works in a different way to other spot treatments you can buy, thanks to their anti-inflammatory action.
- targets inflamed spots and pimples to help reduce redness and spot size.
- has an unique formulation which contains nicotinamide and can even help stop spots that are starting to form.
- tanks to the special hydro-gel formulation is less drying than some spot or acne treatments.
1. Apply to the affected and surrounding skin, twice a day, morning and night, after cleansing and gently drying with a clean, soft towel.2. When you apply the gel, spread a thin film of it as evenly as you can over the whole area where there are spots or acne.3. Make sure you read and keep the Patient Information Leaflet, which is in the pack. This will give you more useful instructions on how to get the best from your treatment.