All The Goodness of a Balanced Light Meal
Nutrition when you need it
1. Provides energy when you need it most
2. Complan Chicken soup provides more nutrition than a can of regular chicken soup
3. Gives your body the nutrients it needs
4. Specially fortified with:
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals
- protein for the growth and maintenance of muscle
- B vitamins to help release energy
- Calcium and Vitamin D for the maintenance of bones
- Vitamin C and iron to help support the immune system.
3 easy steps to prepare your Complan:1. Add a little of the water or milk to the bowl or mug and add the sachets of Complan.2. Mix to a smooth cream with the whisk or fork.3. Top up with the remaining water or milk, stirring continuously.
Once made up with water or milk, Complan can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.It is important to consume a varied and balanced diet, including regular meals.A serving refers to 1 sachets (55g) mixed with water per day.Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.People with diabetes should consult their dietitian or doctor before including Complan as part of their diet.