Taking Isogel mint without adequate fluid may cause choking or in rare cases swelling and block your throat or oesophagus.
Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing.
For every 5g of granules, drink at least 150ml of water immediately after taking Isogel mint.
After taking Isogel mint if you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing, seek immediate medical attention. Isogel mint should not be taken for longer than 21 days without a break.
A break of 3 days is recommended.
If these instructions are followed, Isogel mint is suitable for long term use.
Isogel mint can be used as an additional support for diverticulosis, ittitable bowel syndrome (IBS) and for painless passing of stools associated with haemorrhoids.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.