How to apply Ibuleve Spray
- Holding the bottle upright or upside-down, approximately 4 to 6 inches away from the skin, spray over the affected area.
- After every 2 to 3 sprays, gently massage the preparation into the skin, over and around the painful site, until it dries.
- The exact amount to be applied will vary, depending on the extent and severity of the condition, but it should normally be sufficient to apply 5 to 10 sprays (1 to 2 ml).
This amount may be repeated 3 to 4 times daily.
- Wash hands after use, unless treating them.
- If symptoms persist for more than a few weeks, consult your doctor or a pharmacist before continuing treatment.