Product code: 24851
Despatched in 3-5 days.
FLEXISEQ is a gel containing nanostructures called Sequessome™vesicles, which are able to cross the skin and target sites of pain.Benefits:
- Its ingredients have an excellent safety profile
- It does not contain any pharmaceutical drug, and consequently FLEXISEQ benefits from an excellent safety profile avoiding the documented risks that may be associated with many common pain medicines.
- FLEXISEQ is clinically proven to greatly reduce pain and restore joint function (mobility)
- FLEXISEQ was shown to be as effective as a leading oral prescription-only medicine in trials with hundreds of patients
- It is not a pharmaceutical
- FLEXISEQ is registered as a medical device
- FLEXISEQ does not contain any pharmaceutically active ingredients and this means it doesn't contain any drugs that might interact with medication you may be taking for your pain or any other ailment.
Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium MEtabisulfite, BHT.
For maximum benefit and penetration, it is important to apply FLEXISEQ™ Gel correctly, otherwise you may find yourself using more gel than you really need to.
Please note the following points carefully:
1. Spread an even layer of FLEXISEQ™ Gel to the affected joint. There is no need to rub heavily or massage.
2. If treating a knee, target the soft skin around the sides and front of joint, including the back of the knee but avoiding the bony knee cap.
3. It is important that the gel has fully dried before covering with clothing. FLEXISEQ™’s Sequessome Technology® works when the formulation dries on the surface of the skin and the Sequessome™ vesicles then move into and through the skin.
4. The skin should be dry or slightly tacky to the touch but this is normal after drying. Residual tackiness can be removed by wiping with a soft cloth. There should be no undried gel visible on the skin and none should come away on the fingers when touched. Covering the gel before this will not only result in some gel coming away on your clothes but will prevent the gel from drying to the point where the Sequessome™ vesicles want to move into the skin.
5. Natural drying time should be approximately 10 minutes.
6. If the gel is taking longer than 10 minutes to dry, you may have applied too much.Next time try using a little less. Experiment until you find that you are achieving a natural drying time of about 10 minutes. If you are short of time, the drying time can be shortened by:
– applying a heat pad (e.g. a microwaveable grain bag) to the skin before applying FLEXISEQ™ Gel
– applying FLEXISEQ™ after a warm bath or shower and after towel drying
– using a hair dryer on a medium setting after application of FLEXISEQ™ Gel.
7. And now you can complete dressing and cover the joint with clothing, as required.Never freeze FLEXISEQ™ as it damages the Sequessome™ vesicles and stops it working.
Sign up for the latest news, offers and ideas.
eChemist.co.uk © 2017. All rights reserved.