1. Clean and rinse items to be sterilised.
2. Add 2 ounces (60ml) of water to bag. Using less than the appropriate amount of water could distort shape of baby bottle parts.
3. Place baby bottle parts into bag. Make sure all parts are disassembled. Do not overfill steam bag with parts.
4. Seal nag tightly.
5. Put bag into microwave oven on center of turntable.
6. Microwave on High Power per the time chart below:
- 1.5 minutes for 1100W+
- 3 minutes for 800-1100W+
- 5 minutes for 500-750W.
7. Using an oven mitt or pot holder, carefully remove the bag from your micorwave. WARNING: Be careful as steam and water will be very hot.
8. Use Drain Spout to pour out excess water before removing the sterilized parts.