Taking your medicine
– Read the instructions on the labelabout how to take your medicine.
Ifyou are not sure about anything, askyour pharmacist.
– The usual dose for adults is up to fivecapsules a day taken in divided doses.
– Reduce the dose as your conditiongets better.
– When using this medicine beforehaving a stomach X-ray, you shouldtake four capsules.
– Swallow these capsules whole with adrink of water.
– If you accidentally take an overdose,drink lots of water and contact yournearest accident and emergencydepartment, or tell your doctorimmediately.