- Product Information
- Active Ingredients
Indigenous to the South Pacific, antioxidant-rich noni (Morinda citrifolia fruit) is jam-packed with vitamins and minerals, along with healthful alkaloids, amino acids, polysaccharides and plant sterols.
Standardized to 10% (50 mg) polysaccharides, Herbal Actives Noni Extended Release Tablets maximizes the synergistic benefits of the whole fruit, which naturally contains myristic acid, ursolic acid, rutin, and limonene.
Each convenient Herbal Actives extended-release formula provides rapid and sustained results.
Herbal Actives Noni Extended Release Tablets provides around-the-clock antioxidant activity from 500 mg of standardized noni extract for peak vitality and free radical defense.
Herbal Actives proprietary vegetable cellulose extended release delivery system diffuses highly active phytonutrients for 10 to 12 hours of steady absorption.
The result is up to 40% greater absorption and superior antioxidant activity.
Herbal Actives Noni Extended Release Tablets features the following key benefits:
- All-natural extended release delivery system for superior absorption and maximum activity.
- Around the clock release for unmatched convenience.
- 500 mg of whole noni fruit
- standardized 10% (50 mg) polysaccharides
- Activessence nutrient enzyme activation system, liberating the antioxidant noni phytonutrients
- backed by an Independent Laboratory Assay, your only objective guarantee of quality.
Bottles of 30
Noni (Morinda citrifolia fruit) (standardized 10% [50 mg] polysaccharides) 500 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, Activessence (a patented enzyme activation system – cellulase, pectinase, hemicellulase and xylanase), pharmaceutical glaze