Welcome to eChemist.co.uk
If you wish to be part of a successful team and have the opportunity to progress in a rewarding environment please refer to our job vacancies listed below. To apply for any of these positions please email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com, stating which position you are applying for.
Please note: eChemist.co.uk do not accept introductions/CVs from headhunters, agencies or suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement. Therefore, any CV received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and the company will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
Graduate / Junior Web Developer
About the job:
We are currently looking to recruit a Graduate or Junior ASP.Net Developer to join our Web Development team to work on a number of in-house projects as well as external websites and applications. We would like potential candidates to have web development experience, either commercial or non-commercial and be able to demonstrate their ability through examples of previous work.
Negotiable on experience
- - Building database-driven websites and web applications in ASP.Net using C# and web forms
- - Develop a website which matches the provided designs in Adobe Illustrator
- - Developing in front-end languages such as HTML and CSS as well as ASP.Net
- - Liaise with external Stakeholders
- - Be able to meet tight deadlines
- - C#
- - HTML and CSS
- - SQL Server
- - Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- - Good interpersonal skills
- - Good communication skills
- - No commercial experience is required, but you must have web development experience
- - Responsibility
- - Adaptability
- - Attention to detail
- - Self-sufficiency
- - Self-motivation
- - Good time management
Apply for this position:
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which position you're applying for as shown above.