Mushrooms have remarkable compounds that stimulate the body’s immune system
Mushrooms have a long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Their legendary effects on promoting good health and vitality and increasing your body's adaptive abilities have been supported by many recent studies. These studies suggest that Mushrooms are probiotic (pro-life) - they help our body strengthen itself and fight off illness by maintaining physiological homeostasis - restoring our bodies balance and natural resistance to disease
Mushrooms are a valuable health food - low in calories, high in vegetable proteins, chitin, iron, zinc, fibre, essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals.
The number of mushrooms on Earth is estimated at 140,000, yet maybe only 10% (approximately 14,000 named species) are known. Mushrooms comprise a vast and yet largely untapped source of powerful new pharmaceutical products. In particular, and most importantly for modern medicine, they represent an unlimited source of polysaccharides (beta glucans), beneficial enzymes and secondary metabolites with antitumor and immunostimulating properties. In the world of natural health, "medicinal" mushrooms are known as some of the most potent immune boosters and disease fighters.
Mushroom polysaccharides prevent cancer formation, show direct antitumor activity against various allogeneic and syngeneic tumours, and prevent tumour metastasis. Polysaccharides from mushrooms do not attack cancer cells directly, but produce their antitumor effects by activating different immune responses in the host.
The proven effects of medicinal mushroom supplements include enhanced immune function and improved outcomes for a range of conditions such as below.
- Cordyceps sinensis. Respiratory problems such as asthma. Conditions of the liver and kidney. Helps boost stamina and energy. Great for the elderly and athletes.
- Maitake. Tremendous immune system stimulant. Helps to balance various internal systems and functions plus blood sugar levels.
- Agaricus blazei. Contains more immune-boosting beta-glucans than any other mushroom. With many oestrogen lowering secondary metabolites. Add to that mix a large amount of antioxidant enzymes in the form of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) and you have a super mushroom!
- Coriolus versicolor. Helps fight infectious diseases and chronic conditions. Used successfully in HPV cervix infections and chronic fatigue.
- Reishi. Used for 2,000 years as a health tonic in Asian medicine. Great for hay fever and allergies.
- Shiitake. Helps counter liver complaints and immunosuppressive conditions.
- Triton. A special, equal blend of cordyceps, reishi and shiitake. Formulated to be especially effective during the cold and flu season.
- Hericium (Lion’s Mane) Shown to regenerate Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) and brain tissue. Very high levels of superoxide dismutase (SOD) the main human enzymatic antioxidant defence system.
- Pleurotus (Oyster) Shown to reduce triglycerides, low density lipo-proteins (bad one) and modulate total cholesterol levels. Second only to Hericium in SOD levels.
Just so you know, mushrooms show no contraindications to any drug and the only side effects shown are occasional intestinal gas build-up which is resolved by either taking a multi-strain probiotic for better digestion or gradually introducing the mushroom into your daily regime.
Boost your immune system and fight disease with these powerful and potent mushrooms!